Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Some water colour paintings

When I first started doing a picture using water colour, I faced a lot of problems because my usual methods of doing acrylic painting was conflicting with that of water colour. Gradually I came to know that in water colour painting we begin from lighter shade to heavier shade instead of the heavier to lighter shade in acrylic colour method. I go through several water colour sites on internet and get surprised oh, how can people make such beautiful paintings on earth? Those seem so real like! So wonderful.... If artists make such wonders with their brush and colours what wonder the ultimate artist (God) could have done! I will try to learn water colouring efficiently.






1 comment:

  1. your paintings are simply beautiful...
    enjoyed a lovely treat to my eyes
    good day to you

    ReplyDelete